About me

My photo
Malaysia
Hi! I'm Putri Rex from Malaysia. I don't just go through life, but I grow through life.. Alhamdulillah!

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Nuha & Tuah's Engagement

Another new friend I made yet another new face for my makeup skills. I was the MUA for Nuha's Engagement and I'm very proud to say she stumbled upon my blog while searching for MUA. Or wait, I was wrong! Was it a recommendation from a friend like that? I can't recall but overall I'm very happy for the word of mouth and the technology :) 

Okay here's a sneak peak of her engagement photos. Lovely photos by the talented Ramzul. Perfect! 


pretty and lively isn't she? want more pictures ..? 

check out my beauty blog. Hit here! nope..  here.. no! Right here!! hehe Enjoiceee!


Radiant Persona by Putri Rex
+6016 2057456

No comments: