About me

My photo
Malaysia
Hi! I'm Putri Rex from Malaysia. I don't just go through life, but I grow through life.. Alhamdulillah!

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Re-work Bazaar at Stellar Studio

Ahoy!

The next day, Sunday! I dedicated the whole day and spend a time with my friend,Azyan at the Re-work Bazzar @ Stellar Studio in SS15 Subang Jaya! Al-Farrel was very keen to meet you tau yan! 

Haippp, Al! Once broken considered sold haaa! Bonda jual you je kang! hihi

Spot the different! 
Alhamdulillah :)

Auntie Yan's Idea! Al-Farrel dah la macam pakai baju tadika. Lepas tu dengan spek lagi tu!
Haiiii geram!! 



Some of the stuffs! I managed to get myself 3 scarfs/ 1 preloved long skirt/ and a top!

Rock the turban!

Al-Farrel stood up for his right!!
Bondaaa apa pakaikan Turban for me ni!???? 
LOL
Baju tadika kemas! Haha!

Santai dengan uncle and auntie auntie main guitar!




Really love this picture kan kan kan! Yan looked so cute back there so did Farrel! 

I forgot to snap some of the things I bought!! It's okay! But we really have a great time together! 

Till then!
Putri Rex


No comments: