About me

My photo
Malaysia
Hi! I'm Putri Rex from Malaysia. I don't just go through life, but I grow through life.. Alhamdulillah!

Thursday, March 15, 2012

God knows we're w o r t h it! ♥

After I've gone through a regret waking up yesterday, I realized again that, life is too short to wake up with regrets. Believe that everything happens and there's always a story behind it. Love the people who treat you right an forget the ones who don't.. If you get a chance- take it. If it changes your life- let it. Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be w o r t h it. ♥


Picture taken last Sunday, 5 days before my baby turns 11 months. We had a Chineese Wedding to attend. 

Just a simple make up on me. 
Foundation: Laura Mercier
Eye liner: Makeup Forever
Mascara: Revlon
Bronzer & Blusher: NARS
 Red cream lipstain: SEPHORA 


Scandalous! Everytime I wear a red lipstick I'll get them a smack on a cheek and neck! Farrel's was on the other side of his face :) Aaaawwh! I love you both to bits!

Today, me beybey is turning 11 months.
I've a DIY project for you beybey!
Can't wait! 

Happy happy happy 11 months Al-Farrel Ridzuan. 
You complete Us

1 comment:

Mrs.K said...

Happy 11months Al!!!! oh my, bulan depan Al dah setahun!!!! macam tak pecayaaaaa. cepatnya rasa.

putri, masa last friday tu u pakai foundation laura mercier ni jugak ke? cuz ur skin looked extra flawless! (u punya skin mmg dah flawless tapi jumaat tu extra!)