About me

My photo
Malaysia
Hi! I'm Putri Rex from Malaysia. I don't just go through life, but I grow through life.. Alhamdulillah!

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Helo December




Hi all :) It's week 18 of my pregnancy. I've nothing much to update except that I finally got my red velvet cake that I've been craving for quite awhile. Yum :) 

Not all of you know that I am now enjoying my pregnancy, staying at home doing nothing. Embrace every moment. Nottt! LOL. I am now busy with my own label. Ceewah! I have something to sell off. For the first batch ni, I'm just gonna concentrate on cloths. Just rolling all my money up. Soon to be released. Hehe. In 2 or 3 days time. .. Butt I don't even have a name for my blogshop actually. ..

Okayy! Take care all. We're coming to the end, have a great December. Wow! That fast!?

Loves,
Putri Rex
 

No comments: