About me

My photo
Malaysia
Hi! I'm Putri Rex from Malaysia. I don't just go through life, but I grow through life.. Alhamdulillah!

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Killjoy!

 I am no more fun watching movie at the cinema no more. I had a movie date with my husband yesterday , we watched a good movie. Life as we know it. We loved that movie. Laughed out loud and it was an eye opening for us too. Hehe. I'm not going to talk about the movie but it's about me. 

I pee 3 times. Haha. Bukan dalam seluar la. I mean I ran to the toilet and pee, 3 times ok! Nak tahan tak boleh. Sebab cerita tu lawak sangat! So kalau tahan nanti bila gelak sakit sgt! LOL. But it's okay (: They say motherhood changes you. My bambina ni belum keluar dah menguji kesabaran bonda yea (: 

Well well well. Baby is now 4 months (: Alhamdulillah. I gained 5kgs and so does fadhil. Haha I cakap kat dia, 'It's okay hunny, we're in this pregnancy process together kan' nanti i pantang you pon pantang ok. But I kinda like his gaining some weight. Dah tak ada that boyish look sangat dah but more likely like a daddy cool. Hehe. Sexxyh!

Signing out..
 
 
Much love, Putri.

No comments: