About me

My photo
Malaysia
Hi! I'm Putri Rex from Malaysia. I don't just go through life, but I grow through life.. Alhamdulillah!

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Exactly 1 month!

Lihat jam dinding di gambar itu, seingat I tetap jam 11.30 pagi 10 July 2010 kami sah sebagai suami dan isteri di Surau Ittihadiyyah, Seksyen 9 Shah Alam. 
Alfatihah..

Sayang♥,
happy 1st! I'm so very happy to be your wifey and to have you always next to me is so wonderful. Yes, Kalau ada rezeki we want to have 9 kids. InsyaAllah. :)
I know we can WILL make it till the end insyaAllah. Please, 11 days to go! And I hate to leave you, but like we said, for a better future, we never know. Amin.
I love you.
Salam Ramadhan & It's my first time berpuasa & berbuka puasa dgn you. Hehe It's always the first kan!

Loves, 
♥wifey!
 ps: see you when youre home,hommies!

 

2 comments:

Hana Ibrahim said...

11days?? u sorg je ke US? Suami mu?

Putri Rex said...

today 10days hana :( just me,alone! fadhil datang later. next year i think? :((