About me

My photo
Malaysia
Hi! I'm Putri Rex from Malaysia. I don't just go through life, but I grow through life.. Alhamdulillah!

Sunday, May 2, 2010

When I think again.


1. I want to travel all over the world.
When I say all over the world, I mean ALL EFFING CITY, every nook and corner!

2. To have a super great life.
I want nothing than a perfect life. I want to enjoy life. I want to have a great social life. I want to have a harmony family. I want to be the best wife/ mother. Oh! That needs to have a great sex life too right. (Included). 

3. I want the most cool camera/ video cam and all coolest gadgets in the whole wide world.
So that I can captured every single little thing pops in my life. For future thoughts and references

4. I want to have my own empire.
 Empire sounds big right? Well, at least I want something somehow has my name on it :) 

5.  I want to return my parents' favors!
Anak mana yang tidak mahu,bukan? 

6.  I want to be someone that can be inspired of. I want to be a role model!
In what ever I do, I always wanted to be remembered and inspired. Well, I wish Im that good! 


That's how I want my life to be. 
Tapi ini semua Duniawi.

Think again, Putri.




No comments: