About me

My photo
Malaysia
Hi! I'm Putri Rex from Malaysia. I don't just go through life, but I grow through life.. Alhamdulillah!

Sunday, May 2, 2010

I ain't heart breaker but Im'mah jaw breaker. Whatever!

you guys: kindly right hand click on the vid below and select toggle full screen. 
sorry for the inconvenience. I really don't know how to fix it. 
Haha. Enjoy!

This is wonderful! :)



I don't want to say much on this. But, 10th time watching it, 10th time crying okayy.


Razlyn and Anas Reception, December last year (if Im not mistaken). I just discovered this video of them. This is heartbreaking tak ingat. I menangis macam kena dumb! Oh! This is 'double thumbs up!'


ps: i happen to know Razlyn from my friend Kak Mona, Razlyn is her sister in law. She's a very sweet woman :)



Presented by Manggis. Well done you guys!

No comments: