About me

My photo
Malaysia
Hi! I'm Putri Rex from Malaysia. I don't just go through life, but I grow through life.. Alhamdulillah!

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Happy Birthday and Happy Mother's Day, Mamita!





I hardly breathe without you.


I have plenty of time at office on my Friday, so I decided to DIY a birthday card for my darling mother! :) It is 2 in 1which is 2 cards in 1 envelope because her birthday will be on the 11th and Mother's Day will be on the 9th :)
I haven't wrote anything for my mom for nearly million years (LOL!) No seriously, but this feeling came naturally. So I just grab what ever in front me and started to create a card. I made only the birthday card, the Mother's Day card was actually bought at One Utama on Wednesday. There so many words I wanted to express to my mom therefore I have her 2 card with 2 different words and expressions. Hehe. What do you get for your mom?
What ever in mind, just bare that every day is mother's day and our mom deserves to be treated like a queen. 
Hargailah mereka selagi mereka masih ada. Alhamdulillah. 
Thank you mom for everything, I wish I am near you to give you a bear hug now and cutie cuddle/ take pictures and go to my favorite place, The Cheesecake Factory and have lunch/ dinner all on me :) I really missed you mom. I always missed you! Eventhough, we didn't have that much time to spend with but you'll always have a special place in my heart, I love you.
and Happy Birthday!
(in advance)



Loves from Malaysia,
Anakanda, Putri Rex


ps: that is my desk at work. and the card is still in Malaysia! i hope pejabat post opens tomorrow! pretty please.


pss: I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU IN JUNE (at the arrival gate) and ON MY W-DAY on JULY!!!!!

4 comments:

Mrs. Sharpe said...

How sweet! I love it! I remember how the girls call her Mamita. :)

Putri Rex said...

:) thank you kak long! :) Ojyeah! of course I remembered. Im missing those days too kak long :) I can't wait to see you guys especially the two barbie dolls, Malaya and Rihanna :) xx

dey said...

i heart ur desk...n of coz d desktop..geram nyeeerr..

Putri Rex said...

hehe thank you dey :) ini temporary je. haha.