About me

My photo
Malaysia
Hi! I'm Putri Rex from Malaysia. I don't just go through life, but I grow through life.. Alhamdulillah!

Thursday, March 4, 2010

For the past few weeks..

For the past few weeks, I didn't post any news or anything. Been busy for nothing I guess. Hehe. Nothing much actually, I just don't spend much time in front my laptop instead, I baby sit this one cute Indonesian Girl, Puspa Dewi. Its a long story actually, but all I can say is we are taking care of the cute 1 year and 2 months baby girl :) We love her already!! Even Alia, the youngest of the family adores her. We call her baby, not Puspa/ Dewi. My dad even has a new name for her, Ainun. Hehe. Hehe. Everyone at home is craving for her, bangun tidur cari Ainun/ Balik sekolah cari Ainun/ Keluar mesti nak cari something untuk Ainun/ and so and so.

ps: Alhamdulillah, Alia has no problem such jeleious, she even always Questioning if Ainum like her or vice versa. We love you the most Alia, dont worry :)


xx,
Kakak

No comments: