About me

My photo
Malaysia
Hi! I'm Putri Rex from Malaysia. I don't just go through life, but I grow through life.. Alhamdulillah!

Friday, June 29, 2012

Welcome July!

JULY,

MY FAVOURITE MONTH OF THE YEAR!


July is coming and I'm looking forward for so many things:- 

1)  July 21st: We're Muslims and will celebrate Ramadhan Al-Mubarak this Month, InsyaAllah

2) July 10th: Our 2 years Wedding Anniversary and counting. Cuz we always do spontaneous, I plan for something cliche this time around :) Dinner just the two of you. Al-Farrel is going to stay at home with-I-don't-know-who-and-will-figure-later! :)

3) July 23rd: My 26th birthday and it'll be on the 3rd day of Ramadhan :) InsyaAllah

4) Well, usually June/ July we'll go for a roadtrip to East Coast of Malaysia, however looks like we'll have to postpone the ritual roadtrip. It's okay :) 

5) July this year is special because, we will get the opportunity for Tarawih prayer. Hope I could do more Tarawih with Fadhil & Alfarrel this year insyaAllah. 

That's for now! 

Putri Rex

No comments: