About me

My photo
Malaysia
Hi! I'm Putri Rex from Malaysia. I don't just go through life, but I grow through life.. Alhamdulillah!

Friday, May 25, 2012

De-Stress Yourself

Busyyyyyyyyy I tell you!

Assalamualaikum w.b.t

Hi all :) I've been very very busy these 2 weeks. Work and stuffs. Mostly work lah! Now dah settle down a lil' bit. And Alhamdulillah. I've a good news to share. i'll be transfering to Putrajaya office. Omg!! *chicken dance! I'm truly very very happy. I no more doing Marketing but I'll do purely Sales :)) Oh god, during U day I really enjoyed study marketing. But I don't enjoy practising it here lah! Now, I'll do 100%ly Sales in Putrajaya though, I know there's pros & cons but yang penting I'm happy and Fadhil happy tgk I happy! *I feel like a newborn baby :) Oh! But I'm very happy working with this company btw tau! It is just me yang tak fall in love with marketing. But during my 2 months in marketing I mmg break the leg and I did my very best and for that I got appraised :) Alhamdulillah. 
So, I'll be starting at Putrajaya on June 7th insyaAllah! *mmg rasa like a new born baby yang lepas diazankan :)

Okay so, sbb I busy mcm tak rupa orang dah :) Nak bersosial network pon tak ada perasaan. I rather balik rumah (guest what time I balik rumah these past 2 weeks? Yes! Freaking 9.00pm!) and chill with Al-Farrel & Fadhil. 
Because I dah settle down with this thingy yang taking me inside, I'm back with my routine which is watching make up tutorial from YouTube and I found this cute videos call ' My Husband does my Makeup' Alot of people been doing that! 
How cute. Enjoy!



Funny!




This is one of the way how I de-stress myself :) Wonder how if Fadhil does my makeup :) 


Perhaps I should test him kan!!!! Dia selalu ingat I makeup orang senang aja.. Macam main kaler-kaler atas kertas! Okay One Day!!


Till then,
Putri Rex




No comments: