About me

My photo
Malaysia
Hi! I'm Putri Rex from Malaysia. I don't just go through life, but I grow through life.. Alhamdulillah!

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Vaccination Checklist!

Al-Farrel's Growth & Development 

Fadhil is on his day off today, Thrusday April 19th while I'm at work. 
(No..no..no! I promise myself not to complain because ini semua Rezeki Al-Farrel. Alhamdulillah)

So ayah brought Al-Farrel for his 12 months Vaccination. 

Guess what? 
According to Ayahanda. Farrel tak menangis at all. Boleh borak-borak dengan Doc lagi. Bila Doc keluar kan jarum buat muka tak tahu.
 Bila Doc silak baju relax je. 
Bila jarum dah memcecah kulit lengan muka mcm ..'hmmppp (kening angkat sebelah) 
Lepas Doc release kan vaccination and jarum terus senyum mcm kita org tgh acah-acah gigit dia..

Haiyaaakk!! I can imagine his cutest face!!! I'm sorry son, I wasn't there.
But I know you understand very well. Thanks why I love you.

Alhamdulillah. 
12 months Jab checked!
Height: 77cm
Weight: 9.2 kg

Syukur!

 Peluk Cium,
Bonda you!

No comments: