About me

My photo
Malaysia
Hi! I'm Putri Rex from Malaysia. I don't just go through life, but I grow through life.. Alhamdulillah!

Friday, April 27, 2012

Bonda ♥ Abah

Hi Al-Farrel!
Bonda miss you :)


I really miss you very much!
 
Everyday bonda wake up and even my alarm clock sets as 'Wake up and smile for Fadhil & Al-Farrel' 
Alhamdulillah, I'm still here with you both!
Al-Farrel tahu tak dulu masa bonda kecik-kecik bonda very close to my Abah which is your Atok Rex!
Until today bonda pon still rapat and hari-hari bonda selalu ingat kat Abah bonda. 
He REALLY is my hero and my Idol.

Point here,
I don't mind if you are a mommy's boy or a daddy's dude. Because I know you just love us very very much. 

So again point here, (haha)
No point-lah! But if you can see the point here, bonda just nak share dgn you yang bonda rapat dengan Atok Rex! He is my everything. 

Even until the day I got married to my husband which is you Amazing Ayah, Atok Rex is still my forever lover!

I love you Abah.
If you are reading this. Putri sentiasa doakan Abah sihat & Panjang Umur & Murah Rezeki. InsyaAllah.

Picture from Eid 2008 & 2009

Peluk Cium,
Anakanda Putri Rex
 

No comments: