About me

My photo
Malaysia
Hi! I'm Putri Rex from Malaysia. I don't just go through life, but I grow through life.. Alhamdulillah!

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Before then.....

Ma baby and his brown eyes!

Al-,

Last night before we all when to sleep, you entertain us with your cheekiness. Al-Farrel is turning 10 months in about few days and that means only 2 months left before he turns UNO! 
Okay speaking of his cheekiness, last night before went to bed the 3-of-us sorta cuddle-cuddle but then when Al-Farrel buat bonda & ayahanda cair to the max. He was singing.. 'laa-laa-aalaaa..' sambil masukkan jari dia dalam mulut (jari dia yg kenit-kenit tu) sambil buat muka geram (gigit gusi) and *kiss-kiss bonda! Whatttt... We cannot tahan laidat! 

Satu lagi, dia pandai buat head banging sambil menyanyi yang lagiii bonda and ayahanda so geram! Also, We both (the parents) berzikir sambil pelan-pelan goyangkan kepala... La Ilaha Illallah .. Farrel pon ikut sekali.. Very cute, tak sempat bonda nak record! ! Al- I hope you're doing okay at home, which I know you will :) Bonda miss you sweetheart! 

Psst! Okay Al- is showing us more of his personality! He is not boring at all. He always has something to do and say. Dia sekarang pandai memberontak and merajuk kalau bonda lambat feed him. Aiyayai! I think I know where he get that from :p Okay-lah! Later, Aligator! 

No comments: