About me

My photo
Malaysia
Hi! I'm Putri Rex from Malaysia. I don't just go through life, but I grow through life.. Alhamdulillah!

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Hollywood week Part #1

My brother came down to OC to visit his one and only nephew last week, also purposely for Al's Doa Selamat. He spend 10days with us ;( Wished he could spend a little bit longer until Halloween or Raya Haj, but his flight back to Oklahoma is today ;(. It's been a pretty busy week, last week, after one occasion to another. We tried to cramped up everything because we had so many plans yet so little time! We had fun though! ;)

We drove up to North, to LA and spend 2 nights at Elyda's place. 'We do it Hollywood style!' LOL. Because I watched too much reality shows nowadays, so I really want to actually feel the heat of how they survive in the most expensive zip code, 90210. Haha. Not!
We went to the Universal CityWalk, The Walk of Fame, Hollywood Blvd and many more ;) Alhamdulillah, Al-Farrel really really enjoyed it too!

 On our way to LA, we stopped at an Outlet Mall for some paper bags!! (if you know what I mean ;p)



 Kenyang perut suka hati!



Don't get me wrong, I love Bungy Jump! :)

 Partner in crime!
 The affairs!




We had a lovely dinner at BJs Restaurant & Brewhouse at The Americana.

#ijustwishfadhilwasthere okbye!

Loves,
Putri Rex



No comments: