About me

My photo
Malaysia
Hi! I'm Putri Rex from Malaysia. I don't just go through life, but I grow through life.. Alhamdulillah!

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Rest in Peace

Fuegi,
I got you from my ex-boyfriend on my 21st birthday. Oh! don't be surprised, he's my husband already now. 
I remember when Fadhil asked me what I want for my birthday but I don't want I want. 
He used to have an iguana too, Fuego. But, Fuego died on our solemnization's day. July 10th 2010. Some people said and advised that maybe fuego left because  he (fuego) wants Fadhil to take care of me. Fuego was 5 years old. 
Then, yesterday March 15th 2011, 6.15pm my Iguana, fuegi left me for good :( I discovered when I wanted to feed him and I saw him stiffed. He died. I text all my family and close friends who knows Fuegi. Some reply but some don't. This time, they said...' it's okay  Putri maybe he (fuegi) knows it's time for you to take care your little one's. Yet again! 

Fuegi,
Just so you know, you've been a great friend and pet. I'm really sorry if I ever abandoned you which I know I did once or twice or more? Like lambat kasi makan and kurang kasi you UV Sunlight. Nevertheless, I love you so much and thank you for being a great friend. 
Please send my warm regards to Fuego in heaven. 
You will always be in my heart.



No comments: