About me

My photo
Malaysia
Hi! I'm Putri Rex from Malaysia. I don't just go through life, but I grow through life.. Alhamdulillah!

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

How I met your mother

Okay! There's alot of things to tell you guys!!

Man, Ten freaking more days! This is unbelievable :) Believe it, Putri! Last Monday, my mom touched Malaysia safely :) Alhamdulillah. I'm beyond happy/ freak-out/ over-the-top and many more! I hardly tell you how I feel now. Please pray that everything will go smoothly :)

Okay, speaking of my topic, 'How I met your mother' that refers to my Fadhil :)Dating and knowing him for about 4 years, but he never meet my mom only via phone :) They were very clicked together on the phone :) I know fadhil was very nervous yet look forward to meet my mom. So, then they planned for a blind date :D Hehe. I am really sorry I couldn't join you guys because I have to work :) and FYI, Today is my last day of work. after this I'm a full time housewife for 1months and 10days before I fly off to states :(( (please I dont wanna talk about this yet)
Hehe. Fadhil took my mom to The Curve. It's a new place for her because the last time she was in Malaysia was 2003. They had a momsy & son-in-law talk in Woreng Penyet (if i spelt it right) OMG! Fadhil said my mom loveddd the food :) hehe. Cool! They talked non stop!
I'm so so so so glad that they went along macam dah lama kenal :) Pfft!

So, the morning after: My mom called me and say ...
Putri, he is a nice guy :) very friendly. We spend time time together like we've known each other for so long :)..
I smiled big time! Syukur Alhamdulillah :))

Okay next, Today is my last day of work :(  .. Exactly 2 months Ive been working with this company. It's a pleasure to work with such a big advertising company and was a good exposure for me. As you know my field is Tourism/ Pelancongan :) my last day of work :( I feel so close to them already and baru nak mesra2 dah nak say byebye. Hehe.

Noo! It's 10 days left!!!!!!


2 comments:

Hana Ibrahim said...

after this I'm a full time housewife for 1months and 10days before I fly off to states :(( (please I dont wanna talk about this yet)

korg dua mau pindah sana???

Putri Rex said...

Hi Hana.

I hate to say this, but only me whos going :*(