About me

My photo
Malaysia
Hi! I'm Putri Rex from Malaysia. I don't just go through life, but I grow through life.. Alhamdulillah!

Friday, April 9, 2010

Friday note.

You see, I always wonder how and what can I pay back my parents.I guess everyone does think about how to return favor to their old folks since they had taken care of you since you were born. I love giving. Who doesn't. My problem, I still don't have a stable job yet, a consistence paycheck. Well that is actually not the main point.The amount doesn't count. Giving is subjective right? It can be money/ evergy/ cloths/ time and etc.

For me, I am thankful and glad with all people around me. We like to remind one another. In my lifetime, I learned that everything is about respect. Yang tua mahupun yang muda.
Let me talk about my parents,

I came from a divorce family. My Abah and Mak got separated when I was 5. Then, Abah remarried with a diff person who I called Umi. Everyday I thank to Allah that I am still alive and able to see the world. (Syukur). And now, I am 24. All I think is to return favor from my old folks. Yes, I loved to watch 'Are you smarter than a 5th Grader', 'Who wants to be a millionaire' etc and I dream and wish that I got the million dollar! So that I can give my parents the money, or bring them to perform Haj/ accommodate them with comfy house and many more. ..I would also like to do all that if I were Bill Gates, Oprah or anyone who rich out there. But hey! That is all doesn't count. It's not the amount counts it's about the heart of the giver, 'hati yang memberi,bukan?' :)

So Abah, Mak and Umi. As a daughter, I knowI, still and can't never pay or give back of what you all have done towards making me feel super special until today. I will always have you three in my heart and thank you for taking care of me all this time. I just being sensitive on this lovely Friday. You three will always be in my prayer :)
 Masjid Al Haram, Macca, Saudi Arabia

I am not who I am without your love and support.
Your daughter,
Putri Rex

No comments: