About me

My photo
Malaysia
Hi! I'm Putri Rex from Malaysia. I don't just go through life, but I grow through life.. Alhamdulillah!

Monday, February 8, 2010

When Boredom Hits Me!


Hi! It's Monday! I know,most of you people are dyinggggg to stay away from Monday! Unlike me ;) I don't feel anything except for 'Boredom! (haha the colors didn't resemble my boredom-ness kan?!) ' ..

Haha.. Anyway,I am confuse! and wondering what will my life be in another one more year (2011). Seriously, if people have their plan for 5-10 years ahead, I'd say I want to see how 2010 goes and in the same time I proceed with my plans. But 2010 is going to be a major year for me. Jyeah( people who know me, get what i mean). In 2010, I am a fresh graduate/ Im going end my single status and getting married to the person I want to spend the rest of my life with/ and the most important thing is WE'RE MOVING TO THE STATES!

Yes, USA. It's a no problem for me,Based on a reliable source (USCIS)it's fine to bring in spouse if you are a Permanent Resident of USA but I don't know how long does the procedures take! I don't know, seriously! I mean yes we did talk about the 'Long distance relationship (LDR)', Like Guiliana and Bill do.But hey! They are in the same country (Chicago and LA), but we're (Malaysia and USA). No way!! Hahahaha.. We used to face that already, during 2007! No No! Syukur Alhamdulillah It went well, trust me LDR brings you more closer and more loving! But not anymore please. I want to take care of my husband! I want to cater 110% love and supports and so does him.

Hence, Today I emailed USCIS to refer few questions and I expect to hear from them soon! ;) I might have to go back to states before Aug 28,2010 and that is before Hari Raya. ;( Okay so Im waiting for Matta fair,2010 this March to grap the best deal! I'll update you more on that later okay. Take care and have a good day ahead.

Don't kill yourself if boredom hits you,

Putri Rex

No comments: