About me

My photo
Malaysia
Hi! I'm Putri Rex from Malaysia. I don't just go through life, but I grow through life.. Alhamdulillah!

Friday, January 27, 2012

One Tooth Two Teeth!

Hello people of the universe!

I'm back from a longggggggggggg break from blogger world! As well as a long weekend of CNY and I took extra 2 days (Wednesday & Thrusday) to baby sit my precious Fadhil and Farrel as they both were unwell. Challenging!!

Poor baby

Bonda has to keep perky to make the family happy and healthy and well! :p

2 days bonda tak pergi kerja, and waking up on Thrusday morning, One Teeth Up! :) Rupa-rupanya demam nak tumbuh gigi Al-Farrel Ridzuan. Picture below: Al was very cranky and manja he wants nothing but to cry ;) Kitaorg pon apa lagi, kacau laaaa alang alang dah manja nak menangis :) I love you baby!


*One Tooth Up at 9 months and 10 days. 

No comments: