About me

My photo
Malaysia
Hi! I'm Putri Rex from Malaysia. I don't just go through life, but I grow through life.. Alhamdulillah!

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Travel Back Home




Hi! We're home :) Alhamdulillah, travel back home with my baby was not a problem at all. Syukur! I was freaking out at first, macam mana nak handle si kenit yang dah pandai merangkak and nak explore everything every single second, but luckily :) Farrel macam tahu-tahu aja we travel by plane and he behaved well and I declared my son as my best travel companion ever! :) I love you Al!! Thank you..

Now that we are back for more than a week, Al Farrel is getting use to the time already. I think Jetlag pon dah habis.. We miss Jeddah so bad! Will definitely come back and give Jeddah a big hug!!! :)
Till then,
Loves


No comments: