About me

My photo
Malaysia
Hi! I'm Putri Rex from Malaysia. I don't just go through life, but I grow through life.. Alhamdulillah!

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Two Halves Make One Whole


I talk to my husband on the phone every day via viber! It's a free calls anytime and anywhere only if you install the apps! Apple and Android je boleh kot? I think so.

Hari-hari cakap dalam telifon, macam gerfrien/boifrien je. Farrel pon sibuk nak cakap juga ;)

Rindu nya tengok Farrel and Ayah dia together! So I godek godek my HTV Phone which I dah lama tak bukak and I though I missed placed it. I freaked out at first when I though I missed place it, because semua video and picture Farrel masa kecil dlm tu. But, Alhamdulillah.. I found it! Now, I've to do double back ups!!


Apa tu rattle wristlet you put on me bonda? Come on! tak swag laa! :p

 My future's so bright, I gotta wear shades :))

 Daddy's dude! 


Al-Farrel was just turning 2 months aat this time, I suppose. I can tell by his mittens :) I miss seeing you both hang out! I can't wait to huggg my mann!!! And group hugs!!!


Signing out, forget about the price tag!
Loves!

No comments: