About me

My photo
Malaysia
Hi! I'm Putri Rex from Malaysia. I don't just go through life, but I grow through life.. Alhamdulillah!

Monday, October 10, 2011

Taking orders...


Hi iPad people,

I'm placing an order for The Macbeth Collection Reversible Sleeve for iPad 1/2.
It's a unique design allows you to switch between two designer styles. (The outside is the Chocolate Zebra & the inside is the Apple Ava

Only for RM 99.00 order now! 

Features:
  • Slim, lightweight design
  • Easily fits into backpacks briefcases and other travel cases
  • Soft, scratch-free neoprene offers superior device protection
  • Compatible with the iPad 1 & 2 (Wi-Fi/3G)


If you are interested or any inquiry, simply email me at rexputri@gmail.com or you can place a comment down there. Thanks!
(while stocks last)




Regards,
Putri Rex

No comments: