About me

My photo
Malaysia
Hi! I'm Putri Rex from Malaysia. I don't just go through life, but I grow through life.. Alhamdulillah!

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

After 10 years, we're back under one roof :)

Welcome home big brother! Malaysia welcomes you :) After 10 years in the states, we're back under one roof. I came from a big family, we have 8 siblings. All these while 1 missing, sometimes 2 or 3. The arrival of my son, Al-Farrel Ridzuan brought us together back :) Alhamdulillah. Hehe. To those who don't know, my big brother left for 10 years isn't because merajuk ke, family problem tak kasi dia kawen ke apa. Haha. It's just an embassy punya problem :) But now, he's back! Yayyy :) Tahun ni raya full frame! InsyaAllah.

So Al-Farrel got lots of stuffs from Pak Long and Jeddah :) Yayyy!!

Till then, bye.

No comments: